Dhono Dhanyo Auditorium, a visually epulent architectural marvel is an embodiment of visualization by Hon'ble Chief Minister Smt. Mamata Bandopadhyay and was inaugrated on 13th April , 2023 by Hon'ble Chief Minister Smt. Mamata Bandopadhyay. Sprawled over an area of 4.5 Acres, this Conch shell-shaped auditorum has come into being under the supervision of PWD. Govt of W,B after 76 months construction preiod (Aug 2016 to Nov 2022)
The Salient Features of Dhono Dhanyo Auditorium:
Height & Depth 49.7 metres from ground level and 11.6 metres below ground level Structure details- Outer conch shell shell cover (3D Sankha) with following detais: 1. Zinc sheet = 10,000 Sq.m(Imported from France ) 2 Structural steel = 3,700 Metric Ton 3. Concrete & Renforcement = 43,000 Cubic Meter & 12,000 MT. 4. 30,000 lights (Imported from Ireland)
• Main auditarium- 2000 seats [Top floor(3rd to 6th)]
• Mini Auditorium - 540 seats [Middle(1st & 2nd floor)]
• Street Theatre - 350 standing capacity [Ground Floor]
• Lifts - 10 Nos • Escalators - 22 Nos
Other Amenities -
VIP Lounge , 3 Banquet Halls, Double Basement Car Parking (total= 300 Nos),Cafeteria, Food Court, Dormitory, etc
• Constracted by : PWD, Govt. of West Bengal • Operated by : WBHIDCO Ltd.
Dhono Dhanyo Auditorium, Where Spectacular Events Come to Life.